Monday 3 December 2018

Type Experimentation

I started here by looking into what typefaces Carlsberg use already. They have a special one created for their logo I also found the type they use :

I then decided to look at the can design to find a typeface that seemed similar to use for the font. I looked at the description box under the Kobenhavn collection. Testing out some fonts that I could use. 


I decided the new name for this edition of cans to be 'Snap Pack Collection' and to have the description relating to recycling in a non-obvious way. The box will say 'Less is more, Snap Pack uses minimal plastic, therefore, reducing the risk of waste. All you need to do is recycle the can. A truly groundbreaking discovery' This relates to the company's moto whilst informing the consumer that they need to recycle the can to portray fairness and take their share in the responsibility through the chain.

No comments:

Post a Comment