Sunday 16 December 2018

Launch Campaign Poster Designs, Crit and final poster

 

This was the final can design that was chosen by myself and my peers as it was deemed the best can that fit the Carlsberg company vibe whilst also having a strong yet subtle sense of the need to recycle.

1 . 2 .  . 

As previous research has informed me the already existing Carlsberg posters are very minimalist with a fun aspect to them. I wanted this poster design to mirror my can design, being subtle yet affecting. However I didn't want the recycling aspect to be as subtle as it is in this design. I believe the use of the same icon throughout creates a strong brand identity for the company's innovative new design for six packs.

The campaign is purely digital in order to save the waste of paper and other resources that may ot be replenished.

Start Snapping with Carlsberg was a small fun line to include, I also thought that it was memorable I also decided to make the issue of recycling obvious for the consumer to see in order for them to take their fair share of the responsibility for sustainability. My favourite designs were 1 and 2 as they portrayed a more professional and aesthetically pleasing design. 

In order to gain some feedback for my designs I went again to a small peer led crit to gather some feedback, I took some notes and prepared for the crit by writing some notes as the last crit i went to i didn't prepare as well as I thought I could get more out of it if I was prepared :


Then from this I had a clear idea of what was wanted and believed that the design below was best to use. The snap, share, save going around in a circle is to link back to the life cycle of a product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment