Tuesday 19 December 2017

COP PRACTICAL INITIAL THOUGHTS / CRIT



My crit helped me hugely as originally I wasn't too sure about this practical piece. This was due to my research question being quite complex.

The reason I wanted it to be an exhibition open to the locals is because the word author has historical definitions that mean the originator, therefore to achieve graphic authorship someone must complete all the elements of the outcome. So therefore I want to allow the locals to have a sense of authorship over their work. 

As there is a sense of mystery about the exhibition I think the best thing to allow them to have authorship over their work is to nubmber them and then at the end of the exhibition you get a handout which tells you a little bit about the artist and also tells you which is the original piece of work by Reid.

No comments:

Post a Comment